Dedicated meeting space is available at the Centre International de Conference de Genève (CICG).
Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Meeting space can be requested to the Conference Organizers by email.
Please provide the following information pertaining to your meeting:
- Date Time (start and end times)
- Anticipated attendance Setup (U-shape, conference style, etc.)
- Audio visual requirements (beamer, screen, etc.)
- Internet requirements
- Food and beverage requirements
- Subject/Title of Meeting
- Organizer’s Contact Information (with email address)
- On-site point of contact (if not the Meeting Organizer noted above)
Upon receipt of the information above and approval by the Organization Committee, the meeting organizers will receive a meeting space request confirmation from the Conference Organizers and the meeting space assignment will follow. In all cases, the meeting organizer will be responsible for setting up direct billing arrangements with the requested services. ESA 2018 is not responsible for parallel meeting related expenses other than providing adequately prepared meeting space.